Welcome to The Artemis Reader!
Welcome! Please call me Artemis. I’m the blogger and reviewer behind The Artemis Reader.
By general daylight hours I am a museum professional based in New England. The name Artemis is a long-standing alias that has followed me through my youth and one I will continue to use for this blog. The Artemis Reader started as a book review blog and has transitioned to incorporate food, travel and museum-related topics in addition to book related content.
My goals for this blog are:
- to deliver honest, detailed, focused and critical book reviews;
- inspire discussion about a wide variety of topics related to books, authors, and current events;
- delicious weekly recipes, cooking tips and restaurant recommendations;
- travel ideas, trip planners, and more!;
- topics related to museum studies, registration, collections management, education, exhibitions and general art knowledge;
To contact, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.