I hoping this sort of monthly post will keep me on track for getting these books off my to-be-read list. I’m trying to chip away at my GoodReads TBR 2020 category with two picks for May. Fingers crossed I keep my motivation!
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch – I signed up for Book of the Month and wasn’t really interested in any of the May reads so I ordered a hardcover version of this. I started it via my library but only got two chapters in. I love it so far, can’t wait for my copy to come in soon!
- Gods of Jade and Shadow by Silvia Moreno-Garcia – From my TBR 2020 list, I’m waiting for my copy from the library. A few friends have recommended this to me and I can’t wait to read it!
- Once Upon A River by Diane Setterfield – I wasn’t a huge fan of The Thirteenth Tale but my mother gave me her copy and I’ve got nothing but time while I work from home.
- All the Ever Afters: The Untold Story of Cinderella’s Stepmother by Danielle Teller – Beautiful cover and fitting my love for fairytale retellings. Started during my lunch break and will continue to read during our weekend at the lake.
- Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson – Beautiful cover and interesting preview. Fingers crossed this pays off!
What books are ya’ll hoping to read during May?