The Artemis Reader
Welcome! Please call me Artemis. I’m the blogger and reviewer behind The Artemis Reader.
By general daylight hours I am a museum professional based in the New England area. For obvious reasons, Artemis is an alias. The Artemis Reader is dedicated to providing honest book reviews and recommendations, travel tips, recipes and some museum-related topics.
This blog began in 2016, with a simple read and review layout. In early 2018, I began to include a variety of topics to increase my blogging activities and topics to food, travel and art.
My goals for this blog are:
- to deliver honest, detailed, focused and critical book reviews;
- inspire discussion about a wide variety of topics related to books, authors, and current events;
- delicious weekly recipes, cooking tips and restaurant recommendations;
- travel ideas, trip planners, and more!;
- topics related to museum studies, registration, collections management, education, exhibitions and general art knowledge;
To contact, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.