September felt a lot like summer in terms of the weather but now only two days into October I’ve got my first cold! Or allergies possibly, either way the temperature drops in the night and my lovely fiance had decided to still open every window in the house. While I have plans to revamp the way I review, I’m still working on a limited schedule. Currently working 60-hours and attempting to plan the rest of my wedding for January is making any free time I find myself with not reading.
- Avenged (Ruined, #2) by Amy Tinera
- Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1) by Rosamund Hodge
- The Way of Kings (Stormlight Archive, #1) by Brandon Sanderson
- Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstances by Ruth Emmie Lang | copy provided by NetGalley, working to get this and the book below read in the next few weeks
- The Book of Whispers by Kimberly Starr | I’ve had this as a to-read for a while so hopefully I will finish it!
October seems to be the month when all my favorite authors release new books! Looking forward to adventuring with Magnus Chase, returning to the world of daemons with Philip Pullman and the spellbinding words of Alice Hoffman and Gregory Maguire!