What I Read
- A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes, #2) by Sabaa Tahir
- First Frost (Waverley Family, #2) by Sarah Addison Allen
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
- Alice: The Wanderland Chronicles by J.M. Sullivan
- A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) by Sarah J. Maas
- Traitor in the Tower (Codename Omega, #2) by Jessica Meats
- Hidden in the Signal (Codename Omega, #3) by Jessica Meats
- Ida by Alison Evans
- Passenger by Lisa Lutz
- Rose & Poe by Jack Todd* ★★
- Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak
- The Shadow Land by Elizabeth Kostova
- Owl and the Electric Samurai (Adventures of Owl, #3) by Kristi Charish
i have nothing on my list that releases this June. I plan to go back through my monthly round ups and see what has been released from January to May that I have yet to read.
I had a good month reading for how busy I was. I’m 9 months out from my wedding and 6 months out from my sisters so there is lots to do. I’ve been interviewing around Connecticut, looking to officially relocate and hopefully I’ll have some good leads for June.