March is a notoriously difficult month for me. Every year I meet the same stonewalling situations. Alas I did not read much this month. But thankful March is over, and onward to April!
What I Read in March
- The Tsar of Love and Techno by Anthony Marra
- The Intern’s Handbook (John Lago Thriller, #1) by Shane Kuhn
What I’m Currently Reading
- Daddy Dearest by Paul Southern*
- An Extraordinary Boy by Vernon Hewitt*
- The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive, #1) by Brandon Sanderson
- The Magicians (Magicians, #1) by Lev Grossman
Books I Did Not Finish
- After Alice by Gregory Maguire – I’ve loved Maguire’s other books but I could not motivate myself to finish this. Did not finish around 30%.
I haven’t seen any books coming out this month that I’m interested in reading. Which is probably a great thing, because it means I will read whats already in my library!
- Read at least 3-5 books of my “to-read” list that have been on there 2+ years
- Start The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson, and read at least 200-300 pages during the month of April
- Take out more from the library and try not to purchase everything!
April TBR List
- The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
- The Magicians by Lev Grossman
- Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige
*Asked to read and review.